Saturday, May 19, 2007

on liking girls, and liking me

The perfect words never crossed my mind, because there was nothing in there but you.- Snow Patrol (Signal Fire)
_____________________________________________________


He's the kind of guy that likes girls,

I say as I tilt my head to the side, picturing and appreciating in my mind how I've finally come to understand this.

He likes you,

a friend argues.

And while maybe a little bit of me wishes that was true, the truth is, it's not.

He appreciates women. It has nothing to do with liking him- he just likes the idea of them.

Still, the best compliment I ever got was indirectly from him, when he told a friend I have the prettiest face he'd ever seen.

I'm hooked and I don't even like him,

and he doesn't even like me.

1 Comments:

Blogger `Koa said...

Haha.

You falling for gay men?

May 20, 2007 12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home