Sunday, May 06, 2007

on a tango

you make me sick, I want you and i'm hating it, got me lit like a candle stick, get too hot when you touch the tip, I'm feelin it, I gotta get a grip- Pink (you make me sick)
______________________________________________________


It's a tango.

I glance to the side, looking at him, watching him interact. Appreciating his ease with people.

I shake my head, I've already been through this-

It's not worth my time.

I stand on tip toes- reaching out straining to clean that farthest edge from me. Cursing my half filipino heritage that's damned me to be short- I feel eyes on my back.

I turn- he's looking.

He smiles, and I avert my eyes.

It's so hard,

sometimes.

2 Comments:

Blogger `Koa said...

It is... but... we make do with our short comings :D.

I'm... around a similar position.

And I made a post in tribute to your great style.

*heart*, and yeah... I am doing fine.

May 07, 2007 2:37 AM  
Blogger `Koa said...

Mmm... Chai.
San Diego... in the morning, I'll be leaving... yeah.

Things are fine, and thanks for your comment on my post -- how is that book coming, btw?

May 10, 2007 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home