Sunday, December 20, 2009

on cold nights and warm beds

If you're always on the go, make an angel in the snow, and freeze.- Dr. Dog (The Breeze)
__________________________________________________________________________


It's that time of year that always leaves me holding on my breathe- I'm waiting for it to be over, so I can see how I come out on the other side- is it the nature of the end of the year, or the cold nights that make me so uneasy?

I'm thankful that I have you to keep me warm at night,

but I still am afraid that I'm doing something wrong with my life, and that in the next few months, I'll make the wrong decision that I'll somehow regret.

I have made a lot of bad decisions in my life, but I haven't ever regretted them, because they brought me here.

That doesn't mean I'm not still worried about the cold nights, and wishing I had you here to keep me warm tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home