Monday, September 03, 2007

on different (but not really)

Look me in the eye and tell me you don't find me attractive, look me in the heart and tell me you won't go. Look me in the eye and promise no love is like our love, look me in the heart and unbreak broken, it won't happen.- Tegan and Sara (Where Does the Good Go?)
__________________________________________________

It can be so different,

he says.

I look him in the eyes, wishing I knew what he was thinking-

I've never felt as exposed as I do to him.

It's the same curly hair,

he tells me, as he reaches out, touching my hair.

the same eyes. But its completely different, because its a different context. It's like you see someone in a whole new light. Do you know what I mean?

I simply nod back,

though I think:

You're always the same to me.

And there in we find the problem that exists:

I am two different people to him,

But he's always just him to me.

And i'm always just another girl to him.

2 Comments:

Blogger `Koa said...

It makes sense, now, to me, being here on the other side of the world to what's going on.

I don't know what to say to this. I mean, I know what you want to hear, and what I want to tell you, but I also know what you should hear, and what I should tell you... Gah. All I can give you is happy thoughts and hugs (if I were there to grant them to you).

September 03, 2007 7:04 PM  
Blogger `Koa said...

Yeah.... It is working out. And I feel a lot better already.

Read the entry "Somehow".
*heart*

September 04, 2007 11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home