Tuesday, January 06, 2009

on today

She started breaking, but she still won't let it show- Stars (Big Fight)
_____________________________________________________


I'm tired of pretending that everything is always fine-

Doesn't it always seem the same?

I'm not supposed to be living this life. This is not the way it was all supposed to work out-this is not where I wanted to be, these are not the people I thought I'd be around, and this isn't who I thought I was.

Once upon time people believed in me-

where did I lose myself?

When did it stop being what I wanted and start being a living nightmare?

I can't remember the last time I was happy. I don't even know if I know what happy is, anymore. I go through the steps and smile when I think is right and no one knows the difference-

why would they?

I've never really felt this alone around so many people-

and there's nothing to do but keep on.

1 Comments:

Blogger `Koa said...

You know it's much harder than that. Hadn't Katie more to tell you than what she could show?

You know I've not stopped believing in you, and if it's not enough, then you believe, too?

We're both on different sides of the road, walking toward the same unsure destination. I'm scared; you're scared, but we can take strength from each other, I'm sure.

Don't be upset or discouraged... there's a reason for it yet. Love is the impossible, darling.

`koa

January 11, 2009 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home