Friday, July 04, 2008

on you.

And here you are right in front of me offering it all like tell me what you want from me, I wanna love you today and forever, Let me clear my through and rub my wings together.- Atmosphere (Happy mess)
____________________________________________________________

What are you thinking?

Arms snake around my side and pull me close as we lay curled up together.

It's all so surreal- you, me, this. Us. The rum and cokes calmed my nerves, the shots make it feel like a dream.

I could stay like this forever,

I say, wishing almost immediately afterwards that I hadn't-

Forever isn't in my vocabulary,

He tells me, pulling me just a little closer to contradict the statement, and I know I shouldn't, but I let myself get lost in the closeness and the warmth and the comfort of the familiar that I forget.

He broke my heart in a way I never thought it could- and I have a horrible awful no good feeling that I'm about to get my second dose of pain.

Do I ever learn?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home