Monday, June 26, 2006

on inspiration

Where'd all the good people go? I've been changing channels I don't see them on the tv show.- Jack Johnson (Good People)
______________________________

I feel uninspired these days.

Where are you, my knight and shining armor? Where's my happy ending, my chance to have something real to feel?

And really- where's my heartache, my broken state, my empty promises from a pretty boy who's only using me?

It says fast-forward, not rewind.

I smile at the card that's been given to me by a friend I never knew was so there for me. My heart's been ripped open and I don't feel like it's something I want to experiance again, but this silly card, this caring friend, has offered me some level of solice.

Everything happens for a reason. You'll just grow from all the bad that's happened,

she adds.

My inspiration-

my heartache always gives me a good reason to write. With no heartache, no love, I have nothing to write. I've got some serious writer's block going on.

I need emotion, I need feeling, I need inspiration- I need something, anything,

to get me back where I want to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home