Tuesday, July 11, 2006

on home

they're all lined up at the window, peer down into limbo, frightened of jumping, in case they survive.- Barenaked Ladies (When I Fall)
__________________________________________

I just came to the sad realization that I have no one I can talk to unconditionally,

no one who will let me ramble-

that doesn't want something, anything, from me in return.

I miss my home,

I miss my cat.

I miss my bratty older sister,

I miss my drunk friends.

I miss my bed, and how every night stach or doc would jump up and sleep with me.

I miss the 'Bee's.

I miss Tom-

I miss B-

I miss Ben-

I may even miss Clay,

but I don't know that I'd go that far.

This has been interesting, to say the least.

1 Comments:

Blogger `Koa said...

;] that almost hurts my feelings, nat

July 18, 2006 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home